-   -   ListFill Range (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/148891-listfill-range.html)

N.F[_2_]

ListFill Range

Hello I have a comboBox with two items listed through the listfill range. It
seems that whenever I want to add another item under the combobox I cannot
simply change the listfill range and have the combobox update to the new
items. I must save it then open it up again, hit " enable macros" then and
only then will the new item under the combobox appear. WHY?????????

Is there a macro that allows to update the excel workbook (specifically the
comboBOx)???

challa prabhu

ListFill Range

Hi,

I hope the following URL must be useful for your reference:

A. http://www.contextures.com/xlDataval02.html
B. http://peltiertech.com/excel

Challa Prabhu