-   -   Is there a way to have multiple rows of tabs? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/14882-there-way-have-multiple-rows-tabs.html)

Peteewj

Is there a way to have multiple rows of tabs?

I am wondering if there is any way to have more than one row of worksheet
tabs at the bottom of the screen? I have way too many tabs to fit on the
screen and I'm trying to find a way to not have to scroll back and forth
through the tabs.

Peo Sjoblom

You can right click one of the arrows to the left and select the sheet from
there

Peo Sjoblom

"Peteewj" wrote in message
I am wondering if there is any way to have more than one row of worksheet
tabs at the bottom of the screen? I have way too many tabs to fit on the
screen and I'm trying to find a way to not have to scroll back and forth
through the tabs.

Ken Wright

No, but try right clicking on the arrows at the bottom left of your sheet
:-)

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03