-   -   Excel VBA examples (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/148761-excel-vba-examples.html)

[email protected]

Excel VBA examples

I'm looking for various examples of all levels of difficulty in Excel
VBA examples. I'm looking for "sample problems", like: "Exercise 1 -
Create a Macrro that will _________ "
Does anyone know of a good source?! I like to be given problems and
figure out/learn VBA through "real life" scenerios.

I would greatly appreciate it,
Thanks,

Bernie Deitrick

Excel VBA examples

Look at the posts in the .programming group, and try to figure out a working method. The great
advantage is that someone will post an answer not long after the original appears....

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP