-   -   Multiple Pages (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/148713-multiple-pages.html)

Dave

Multiple Pages

I have a number of spreadsheets this happens to, what happens is when I
click on the print button in Excel it prints say 5 sheets instead of 1
(where the data is) the rest of the pages are blank. How can I stop this
from happening without having to keep selecting one of one pages on the
print options?

MyVeryOwnSelf

Multiple Pages

I have a number of spreadsheets this happens to, what happens is when I
click on the print button in Excel it prints say 5 sheets instead of 1
(where the data is) the rest of the pages are blank. How can I stop this
from happening without having to keep selecting one of one pages on the
print options?

It might help to select the range of cells to be printed and use:
File Print area Set print area

challa prabhu

Multiple Pages

Hi,

I assume that you have grouped all the sheets. (You must have Pressed the
Ctrl and clicked on all the sheet). Therefore, what happens is that all
contents in one page is reproduced to other pages also. You must Ungroup the
Sheets tabs and print again. This will only print the sheet that is currently
selected based on the print area or the available contents.

Challa Prabhu