-   -   Pivot reports (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/148600-pivot-reports.html)

Lorie

Pivot reports

my pivot report shows minutes, we are allowed to bill in 15 min units, for
the total units at the end of the month, is there a way to keep my minutes
showing and add another column that will total all the time spent on one
client at the end of the month, and show me how many units I can bill now?
Also, in a 6 month time frame we can only bill 30 hours per client, (120
units) how can I show how many hours I have billed so far, and how many hours
I have left to bill.
--
thank you, Lorie