-   -   I cannot see all of my text when I merge cells. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/148462-i-cannot-see-all-my-text-when-i-merge-cells.html)

cmatto

I cannot see all of my text when I merge cells.

I want to include a lot of text in a merged/wrapped cell format. I can see
most of my text, but it cuts me off about 3/4 of the way down. I tried to
autofit the rows and columns, but still no luck. Is there a character limit
in merged cells?

Peo Sjoblom

I cannot see all of my text when I merge cells.

Go to help and type in specifications

Peo Sjoblom