-   -   Pivot Table Sort (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/148461-pivot-table-sort.html)

Mike Milmoe

Pivot Table Sort

Is there a way to sort a pivot table based on a specific criteria?
Specifically I want to show only customer totals that are less than a
specific figure I define, in this case 1500 lbs.

Debra Dalgleish

Pivot Table Sort

If you're using Excel 2007, you can filter the values for totals less
than a specific amount.

In earlier versions, you can't filter, but you could use the Top 10
AutoShow feature to show the top or bottom items in a field.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures