-   -   Password crack in Excel FileVB Editor (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/148429-password-crack-excel-file-vbulletin-editor.html)

Hardik Shah

Password crack in Excel FileVB Editor

Dear Friends,

I am having excel file, which having password in Microsoft Visual Basic
Editor.

It means i am opening the excel file then,

ToolsMacroVisual Basic Editor

For edit anything system ask password. I don't have password.

How can i get/crack this password.

Regards,

Hardik SHah

Mike H

Password crack in Excel FileVB Editor

Ask the owner of the file, he(she) may give you the password.

"Hardik Shah" wrote:

Dear Friends,

I am having excel file, which having password in Microsoft Visual Basic
Editor.

It means i am opening the excel file then,

ToolsMacroVisual Basic Editor

For edit anything system ask password. I don't have password.

How can i get/crack this password.

Regards,

Hardik SHah

FSt1

Password crack in Excel FileVB Editor

hi
http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/removepwords.html
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/password.htm

"Hardik Shah" wrote:

Dear Friends,

I am having excel file, which having password in Microsoft Visual Basic
Editor.

It means i am opening the excel file then,

ToolsMacroVisual Basic Editor

For edit anything system ask password. I don't have password.

How can i get/crack this password.

Regards,

Hardik SHah

Jon Peltier

Password crack in Excel FileVB Editor

Find the sticky note you wrote it down on.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"Hardik Shah" wrote in message
Dear Friends,

I am having excel file, which having password in Microsoft Visual Basic
Editor.

It means i am opening the excel file then,

ToolsMacroVisual Basic Editor

For edit anything system ask password. I don't have password.

How can i get/crack this password.

Regards,

Hardik SHah

Bill Sharpe

Hardik Shah wrote:
Dear Friends,

I am having excel file, which having password in Microsoft Visual Basic
Editor.

It means i am opening the excel file then,

ToolsMacroVisual Basic Editor

For edit anything system ask password. I don't have password.

How can i get/crack this password.

Regards,

Hardik SHah

Sometimes it's possible to view this protected macro code using
OpenOffice.org, a free but lengthy download.

Bill