-   -   Attaching a drawing (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/148376-attaching-drawing.html)

Matt

Attaching a drawing

How do I attach a drawing to a cell? I need to have different drawings
appear under different parameters, so I want to have a drawing in a cell to
use IF statements to make to appear. I have been told this is possible. If
anyone can help, or has a suggestions on alternatives, it would be greatly
appreciated

Gord Dibben

Attaching a drawing

Matt

To have a picture show up when you select an item from a DV list or type in a
name see JE MCGimpsey's site to pop up one picture based upon a selection.

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/lookuppics.html

OR Debra Dalgeish's site for a sample workbook from Bernie Dietrick for having
more than one picture visible.

http://www.contextures.on.ca/excelfiles.html#DataVal

DV0049 - ClipArt Selection

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 28 Jun 2007 15:20:01 -0700, Matt wrote:

How do I attach a drawing to a cell? I need to have different drawings
appear under different parameters, so I want to have a drawing in a cell to
use IF statements to make to appear. I have been told this is possible. If
anyone can help, or has a suggestions on alternatives, it would be greatly
appreciated

Matt

Attaching a drawing

Thank you very much the first one if what I need. However, I draw the object
using Excel and group then items together. Do you know the code to change
the first one so that it can select a group drawing? I am not very good at
VBA. Thanks