-   -   How do I bring back a file that I deleted (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/148230-how-do-i-bring-back-file-i-deleted.html)

Fer

How do I bring back a file that I deleted

I accidentaley deleted s spreadsheet and want to know how to bring it back.

Peo Sjoblom

How do I bring back a file that I deleted

If you didn't have a backup, if you didn't email it to someone (go to sent
emails and retrieve it) or if it's not in your recycle bin you can't

Peo Sjoblom

"Fer" wrote in message
I accidentaley deleted s spreadsheet and want to know how to bring it back.

Chip Pearson

How do I bring back a file that I deleted

Look in the Recycle Bin to see if it is there. If so, use Restore to put it
back to the original location. If it is not in there, it is likely gone
forever unless you have a back up somewhere.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson
"Fer" wrote in message
I accidentaley deleted s spreadsheet and want to know how to bring it back.

Pegasus \(MVP\)

"Fer" wrote in message
I accidentaley deleted s spreadsheet and want to know how to bring it back.

Retrieve it from the Recycle Bin!

Bill Sharpe

Fer wrote:
I accidentaley deleted s spreadsheet and want to know how to bring it back.

There are file recovery programs such as Restoration that may be able to
bring back your file. Install Restoration on a drive other than the one
with your deleted file. The more activity on the drive that contains the
Excel spreadsheet the less chance you have of recovery.

Bill