-   -   Printing a named range (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/148204-printing-named-range.html)

RheaS

Printing a named range

In Excel 2003, is there a way to print a range by name. For example, I have a
range named "Unit 1" on the same worksheets as named ranges Unit 2, 3 and 4.
Can I print only the named range "Unit 1" without having to select it each
time?

Thanks -

bj

Printing a named range

the simplest way is to record a macro to select print range and print for
each grouping then set buttons for each macro