-   -   "Document not saved" message. What is wrong? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/148163-document-not-saved-message-what-wrong.html)

phil

"Document not saved" message. What is wrong?

Received an e-mail with an attached spreadsheet. I can't save it after I
open it, even if it's saved with a different name. Permissions are
unrestricted. What to do?

Thanks.

Phil

Marvin P. Winterbottom

"Document not saved" message. What is wrong?

save the attachment first to get it out of the email, then open it.