-   -   Copy and Paste VBA (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/148150-copy-paste-vba.html)

[email protected]

Copy and Paste VBA

I am hoping someone can help me. I am new at this VBA stuff so
hopefully I can get some help. I am trying to write a macro that will
allow me to copy one specific worksheet from a workbook that is opened
and paste it to another different workbook that is also already open.

Don Guillett

Copy and Paste VBA

Have you tried using the macro recorder to get an idea of how it's done?

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

ps.com...