-   -   how do i permanently delete a row or column (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/147790-how-do-i-permanently-delete-row-column.html)

mny03

how do i permanently delete a row or column

How can I permanently delete a row or a column, showing only the page that
has a data.

David Biddulph[_2_]

how do i permanently delete a row or column

Highlight the row or column, then either:
Right-click, & select "delete", or
Edit menu, Delete.
--
David Biddulph

"mny03" wrote in message
How can I permanently delete a row or a column, showing only the page that
has a data.

Gord Dibben

how do i permanently delete a row or column

You don't permanently delete rows or columns.........only the data contained in
them.

If you don't want to see too many rows and columns, hide them.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP