-   -   Set up a linked to photo data base for photos (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/147766-set-up-linked-photo-data-base-photos.html)

Ken K

Set up a linked to photo data base for photos

I would like to set up a data base for photos where the picture being
described is accessable through a link if that is possible. I use office 2003
and I am planning to use Excel if it is possible.

FSt1

Set up a linked to photo data base for photos

hi,
not sure just how big your db is or exactly what you are planning but see
this site.
http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/lookuppics.html
might give you some ideas.

Regards