-   -   Yin Yang symbol (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/147605-yin-yang-symbol.html)

Joe Busch

Yin Yang symbol

Using Excel 2003.

Can someone tell me how to insert a Yin/Yang symbol into a cell? I cannot
find the symbol.

Thanks in advance,
Joe

Elkar

Yin Yang symbol

Format the cell to the "Wingdings" font. Type the [ symbol, or use the
function =CHAR(91).

HTH,
Elkar

"Joe Busch" wrote:

Using Excel 2003.

Can someone tell me how to insert a Yin/Yang symbol into a cell? I cannot
find the symbol.

Thanks in advance,
Joe

Gary''s Student

Yin Yang symbol

The "classical" form is:

=CHAR(91) with the Wingdings font

a "style-ized" form is:

=CHAR(97) same font
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200732

"Joe Busch" wrote:

Using Excel 2003.

Can someone tell me how to insert a Yin/Yang symbol into a cell? I cannot
find the symbol.

Thanks in advance,
Joe

Bruce Sinclair

Yin Yang symbol

In article , "Joe Busch" wrote:
Using Excel 2003.

Can someone tell me how to insert a Yin/Yang symbol into a cell? I cannot
find the symbol.

Thanks in advance,

Insert / symbol ... then find the symbol you want from the many and varied
character sets. Wingdings code 91works for me :)

HTH