-   -   Scroll (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/147574-scroll.html)

Wanna Learn

Scroll

Hello if I arrow to the left it hides the previous column if I arrow down
it hides the previous rows HELP have no idea

bj

Scroll

several possibilities
if the entire window is scrolling, you may have scroll lock selected
where are you in the window when it happens,
you may also have window-freeze pane selected