-   -   daily work schedule hours calculation (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/147482-daily-work-schedule-hours-calculation.html)

leejb

daily work schedule hours calculation

I have a column that has a work schedule for the day in the format of for
example 8-6. I would like the column next to it to reflect the actual number
of time this represents. In this case 10 hours. without placing the start and
end times in seperate columns, is there a way to achieve this result?

Mike H

daily work schedule hours calculation

I think you could do worse than try the answer Bob Philips gave you earlier
today.

Mik

"leejb" wrote:

I have a column that has a work schedule for the day in the format of for
example 8-6. I would like the column next to it to reflect the actual number
of time this represents. In this case 10 hours. without placing the start and
end times in seperate columns, is there a way to achieve this result?

leejb

daily work schedule hours calculation

You are quite right. To be honest, I had forgotten I had already posted the
question this morning...It's been a very, very long day....There are several
options to try. Thanks to all...

JL