-   -   repeating formulas by the same row or colum increment as the last. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/14743-repeating-formulas-same-row-colum-increment-last.html)

Formulas

repeating formulas by the same row or colum increment as the last.

I need to repeat formulas in a sheet by the same #of rows. I mean I might
increase the copied value by 22 rows. How can I enter that without typing
each row increment. So if I was to copy row 22 and then row 42 and then row
62. I might have one that looked like +sheetnameb22. The next one would be
+sheetname b42, the next +sheetnameB62

Max

One way ..

Supposing you want to increase the row reference
in the formula in steps of 20 as you copy down,
i.e. you want to have it in say, Sheet2's A1:A3 as

In A1: =Sheet1!B22
In A2: =Sheet1!B42
In A3: =Sheet1!B62

Put in A1:
=INDIRECT("Sheet1!B"&ROWS($A$1:A1)*20+2)
Copy A1 down to A3

A1:A3 will return the desired results from Sheet1
--
Rgds
Max