-   -   How do I make the font on worksheet tab labels larger? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/147421-how-do-i-make-font-worksheet-tab-labels-larger.html)

lmlorenze

How do I make the font on worksheet tab labels larger?

The labels on the worksheet tabs are too small to read. Is there a way to
increase the size of the font?

Gord Dibben

How do I make the font on worksheet tab labels larger?

By increasing the height of the sheet tab.

Increase the height of the sheet tab by increasing width of the Windows scroll
bars.

Increase the width of the windows scroll bars by right clicking the desktop
and selecting properties. Go to the "Appearance" tab and click the "Advanced"
button.

Mine are set at 18. Experiment with a size you like.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP