-   -   Opening Quattro Pro for Windows files (*.WB1 Files) using Excel 20 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/147117-opening-quattro-pro-windows-files-%2A-wb1-files-using-excel-20-a.html)

PoundMutt

Opening Quattro Pro for Windows files (*.WB1 Files) using Excel 20

I have Office XP Professional and I want to open some Quattro Pro for Windows
files (*.WB1 Files) using Excel 2002. However, I keep getting this message:
Excel cannot open this Quattro Pro for Windows file. The Quattro Pro
converter may not be installed or the file type may not be supported.
How can I open these files?

--
Computers!? BAH! Humbug!

Stan Brown

Opening Quattro Pro for Windows files (*.WB1 Files) using Excel 20

Tue, 19 Jun 2007 14:28:09 -0700 from PoundMutt
:
I have Office XP Professional and I want to open some Quattro Pro for Windows
files (*.WB1 Files) using Excel 2002. However, I keep getting this message:
Excel cannot open this Quattro Pro for Windows file. The Quattro Pro
converter may not be installed or the file type may not be supported.
How can I open these files?

In Excel help, enter
quattro pro

Select
About opening and saving files from other programs
and look at the subtopic
Supported Lotus 1-2-3 and Quattro Pro versions

http://OakRoadSystems.com/