-   -   Multiple users of spreadsheet at same time (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/146936-multiple-users-spreadsheet-same-time.html)

Dirk_Bob

Multiple users of spreadsheet at same time

How can I set the permission so multiple people can access the spreadsheet at
the same time?
--
Dirk

Earl Kiosterud

Multiple users of spreadsheet at same time

Dirk,

Use Tools - Share Workbook. If you don't have that, use Tools - Protection - Protect and
Share Workbook. Cross your fingers.

--
Earl Kiosterud
www.smokeylake.com

Note: Top-posting has been the norm here.
Some folks prefer bottom-posting.
But if you bottom-post to a reply that's
already top-posted, the thread gets messy.
When in Rome...
"Dirk_Bob" wrote in message
How can I set the permission so multiple people can access the spreadsheet at
the same time?
--
Dirk

Rich[_2_]

Multiple users of spreadsheet at same time

tools - share workbook

put a tick in the shareworkbook box

any entrys others add will only show once both partys have hit save

Rich