-   -   Restoring Excel gridlines after removing background shading? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/146929-restoring-excel-gridlines-after-removing-background-shading.html)

Wisconsin Jon

Restoring Excel gridlines after removing background shading?

When I change a background shading back to white the Excel gridlines
surrounding that box disappear. How do I restore them.

David Biddulph[_2_]

Restoring Excel gridlines after removing background shading?

Don't set the background to white, set it to No colour.
--
David Biddulph

"Wisconsin Jon" <Wisconsin wrote in message
When I change a background shading back to white the Excel gridlines
surrounding that box disappear. How do I restore them.

FSt1

Restoring Excel gridlines after removing background shading?

hi,
try....
ToolsOptionsview tab check grid linesset gridline color = automatic
or
formatcellsborderselect line styleoutlinecolor = automatic.

Regards
FSt1