-   -   reviewing toolbar always there... (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/14686-reviewing-toolbar-always-there.html)

JEV

reviewing toolbar always there...

Everytime I open Excel, I have to remove the reviewing toolbar. Under
Tools/Customize I deselect the Reviewing toolbar and click Reset.

How do I properly set my toolbar selection to be available each time Excel
starts.

Thanks.

Dave Peterson

Jim Rech posted a couple of techniques concerning the reviewing toolbar:
http://groups.google.com/groups?thre...GP10.phx. gbl

--

Dave Peterson