-   -   Is it possible to save a custom header or footer? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/146798-possible-save-custom-header-footer.html)

bduser

Is it possible to save a custom header or footer?

I use the same footer constantly and I have to type it every time I use it.
I'm sure there must be some way to save it and insert as needed? I have
tried copying it to clipboard, but even that does not work. Thx in advance!

Bill Sharpe

bduser wrote:
I use the same footer constantly and I have to type it every time I use it.
I'm sure there must be some way to save it and insert as needed? I have
tried copying it to clipboard, but even that does not work. Thx in advance!

Create a blank workbook. Add your footer.
Save as a template.
Start new workbooks using this template.

Bill