-   -   Publisher print problem (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/146794-publisher-print-problem.html)

mojo

Publisher print problem

I'm still using Publisher 97 now with Windows XP. I can import clips but
they disappear when I start to Print. Can anyone help?
--
mojo

Fred Smith

Publisher print problem

You've posted to an Excel newsgroup. You'll get more help if you post to a
Publisher newsgroup.

Fred

"mojo" wrote in message
I'm still using Publisher 97 now with Windows XP. I can import clips but
they disappear when I start to Print. Can anyone help?
--
mojo

mojo

Publisher print problem

Thanks, I'll redirect. Didn't notice that. First time posting.
--
mojo

"mojo" wrote in message
I'm still using Publisher 97 now with Windows XP. I can import clips but
they disappear when I start to Print. Can anyone help?
--
mojo

Barbjk

Publisher print problem

Help. I have the same problem as mojo. But I am on the Publisher 97
discussion group. Please help as I'm not real savvy in the technical area of
computers, jut one of those "end usres" Thank you for any help.
--
Barb

"mojo" wrote in message
I'm still using Publisher 97 now with Windows XP. I can import clips but
they disappear when I start to Print. Can anyone help?
--
mojo

mojo

Publisher print problem

Hi Barbjk,

I got a couple of answers on the Publisher discussion page and tried a bunch
of stuff but I found that if I save the clip as a picture then choose "insert
picture" instead of "insert clip" it doesn't disappear when I print.
--
mojo

"mojo" wrote in message
I'm still using Publisher 97 now with Windows XP. I can import clips but
they disappear when I start to Print. Can anyone help?
--
mojo

Barbjk

Publisher print problem

Thank you for reply. Will try that out. I used clip art for several years
with no problem. The "disappearing art" problem seemed to come from nowhere.

How do I find your posts in Publisher discussion page?
--
Barb