-   -   how do I transfer data from one sheet to another with VB code (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/146606-how-do-i-transfer-data-one-sheet-another-vbulletin-code.html)

Albert

how do I transfer data from one sheet to another with VB code

I am a novice when it comes to programming. I am trying to make a simple
accounting systems. I would like to:
Fill in data on one sheet
run a macro
to then update a specific account on a particular sheet
the data should then loop depending if the field is empty or not
the sheet name will correspond to the account name on the first page

Can someone help?
Thanks
Albert

steve_doc

how do I transfer data from one sheet to another with VB code

sadly there is no short answer to your request, and there are numerous ways
in which it can be done. You are welcome to email me your spreadsheet or a
sample of it if it is rather large, and I endevour to guide you through the
steps.

Regards
Steve

"Albert" wrote:

I am a novice when it comes to programming. I am trying to make a simple
accounting systems. I would like to:
Fill in data on one sheet
run a macro
to then update a specific account on a particular sheet
the data should then loop depending if the field is empty or not
the sheet name will correspond to the account name on the first page

Can someone help?
Thanks
Albert

Albert

how do I transfer data from one sheet to another with VB code

Hi Steve,

I have just sent the workbook to you. I trust you can help.

Thanks
Albert