-   -   Identifiyng an integer number from a floating one (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/146557-identifiyng-integer-number-floating-one.html)

Jepane

Identifiyng an integer number from a floating one

Hi there

Please some help here...

Is there any function in vba that identifies an integer number?
I got a program that divides a static variable in a list of many others.
I want to take an action with those numbers that are exact multipliers.

How can i get to know those integer numbers.

Thanx in advance

Jepane

Trevor Shuttleworth

Identifiyng an integer number from a floating one

something like:

If ActiveCell.Value = Int(ActiveCell.Value) Then
MsgBox "you have an integer"
Else
MsgBox "you don't have an integer"
End If