-   -   Calibri Font in Excel 2003 Form (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/146391-calibri-font-excel-2003-form.html)

UserM

Calibri Font in Excel 2003 Form

I have an Excel 2003 Form - and the Text boxes are formatted for Arial,
normal, Size 11.

When someone using 2007 complete the form and sends it to me - I am unable
to read the text in the text fields. The font for the text field changes to
Calibri - and it's like there's a transpearent border around it cutting off
some of the text. I can try to reduce the size of the font - but it's still
pretty unreadable. Instead I have to copy the the text and paste it into a
word document or an email - then I can read what it says.
I've installed the Office compatibility package - but it didn't help.
How can I fix this?