-   -   How to replace #REF! with 0 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/146346-how-replace-ref-0-a.html)

Margo

How to replace #REF! with 0

I am currently pulling data from a pivot table to a report, but everytime the
pivot table doesn't have that specific data it shows #REF! on my report. I
want to change that to show 0 if there is no data. How do I fix this problem?
--
Margo

Barb Reinhardt

How to replace #REF! with 0

how about something like this

=IF(ISERROR(A1),0,A1)

HTH,
Barb Reinhardt

"Margo" wrote:

I am currently pulling data from a pivot table to a report, but everytime the
pivot table doesn't have that specific data it shows #REF! on my report. I
want to change that to show 0 if there is no data. How do I fix this problem?
--
Margo

Roger Govier

How to replace #REF! with 0

Hi Margo

I assume you are using the GetPivotData function to pull the data.
If so, then wrap your formula in an If statement with an Iserror

=IF(ISERROR(your_formula),0,your_formula)

--
Regards

Roger Govier