-   -   Dropdown Links (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/146342-dropdown-links.html)

Funkydan

Dropdown Links

I Have Various Sheets in a Excel Spreed Sheet, and Each Sheet
Represents a Cost Sheet, Which has a Section Title and Total Cost,

What i want to be able to have is Summary Sheet,

On The Summary Sheet I Have The Costs of Each Cost Sheet Brought
Forward to the Front Sheet, and then Im Able To Add them togther to
give me a grand total,

What i would prefer to happen is that I have a drop down menu, and
when i choose the section With in the Drop down menu, the cost
associated will also change,

How Do I do this?