-   -   Calculating with dates (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/146333-calculating-dates.html)

Henk

Calculating with dates

I have a question regarding days and substracting days as a date.

This is my excel sheet

personal Day Day Day Remaining
days Taken Taken Taken Days

3 05/07/07 06/05/07 1

Is there a way with a formula to calculate the remaining days without
entering another column with a number ?

I hope this is understandable.

Thanks

Henk

Lisa

Calculating with dates

try:
=a2-counta(b2:d2:)
so, days less the count of days taken (I'm assuming this is what you meant
to do?)

"Henk" wrote:

I have a question regarding days and substracting days as a date.

This is my excel sheet

personal Day Day Day Remaining
days Taken Taken Taken Days

3 05/07/07 06/05/07 1

Is there a way with a formula to calculate the remaining days without
entering another column with a number ?

I hope this is understandable.

Thanks

Henk

Bob Phillips

Calculating with dates

=A2-(C2-B2+1)

--
HTH

Bob

"Henk" wrote in message
I have a question regarding days and substracting days as a date.

This is my excel sheet

personal Day Day Day Remaining
days Taken Taken Taken Days

3 05/07/07 06/05/07 1

Is there a way with a formula to calculate the remaining days without
entering another column with a number ?

I hope this is understandable.

Thanks

Henk