Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to sort worksheets in alphabetical order (descending or ascending)?

Hi

Am using Excel 2003.
I am using a workbook with various worksheets named differently.

For example, I have the following worksheets in the "tabs" area:

Sheet Kiwi
Sheet Apple
Sheet Orange
Sheet Banana

How can I sort them, so that they appear to me (from left to right)
like:

Sheet Apple
Sheet Banana
Sheet Kiwi
Sheet Orange

Thanks a lot.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to sort worksheets in alphabetical order (descending or ascend

You could try

Sub liminal_advertisment()
Dim I As Integer, J As Integer

For I = 1 To Sheets.Count - 1
For J = I + 1 To Sheets.Count
If UCase(Sheets(I).Name) UCase(Sheets(J).Name) Then
Sheets(J).Move Befo=Sheets(I)
End If
Next J
Next I