-   -   Home & Student (it always says 'non-commercial' use) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/146236-home-student-always-says-non-commercial-use.html)

dachwilson

Home & Student (it always says 'non-commercial' use)

I have installed Excel 2007 as part of an Office 2007 installation. At the
top of each worksheet it always says 'Non-commercial use'.

This is really annoying & uneccessary. How do I get rid of this ?

Roger Govier

Home & Student (it always says 'non-commercial' use)

Hi

As far as I know, the only way around this is to buy the full edition as
opposed to the Student edition.

--
Regards

Roger Govier

"dachwilson" wrote in message
I have installed Excel 2007 as part of an Office 2007 installation. At
the
top of each worksheet it always says 'Non-commercial use'.

This is really annoying & uneccessary. How do I get rid of this ?

dachwilson

Home & Student (it always says 'non-commercial' use)

Thanks - but having bought it because I didn't need the functionality of the
full version (or the cost), I'm now stuck with an annoying header bar.....
there must be some way to remove it surely?

"Roger Govier" wrote:

Hi

As far as I know, the only way around this is to buy the full edition as
opposed to the Student edition.

--
Regards

Roger Govier

"dachwilson" wrote in message
I have installed Excel 2007 as part of an Office 2007 installation. At
the
top of each worksheet it always says 'Non-commercial use'.

This is really annoying & uneccessary. How do I get rid of this ?

Roger Govier

Home & Student (it always says 'non-commercial' use)

Hi

I would think there would be an upgrade route which would mitigate the
price already paid.

--

"Roger Govier" wrote:

Hi

As far as I know, the only way around this is to buy the full edition
as
opposed to the Student edition.

--
Regards

Roger Govier

"dachwilson" wrote in message
I have installed Excel 2007 as part of an Office 2007 installation.
At
the
top of each worksheet it always says 'Non-commercial use'.

This is really annoying & uneccessary. How do I get rid of this ?

Bill Sharpe

dachwilson wrote:
I have installed Excel 2007 as part of an Office 2007 installation. At the
top of each worksheet it always says 'Non-commercial use'.

This is really annoying & uneccessary. How do I get rid of this ?

Why is this a problem? You are using it non-commercially, aren't you?

Bill