-   -   Organization of Aging Report (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/146229-organization-aging-report.html)

leonardoromero

Organization of Aging Report

Good Afternoon,

I currently have an aging report with the below data:

1-30 Days 31-60 Days 61 - 90 Days Sum
a. -2491.02 100 368.98 -2022.04
b. -5,000 29443.04 -5,000 19,443.04
c. 10.18 5.00 28.95 44.13
d.

What I require is that for the greatest absolute value to be populated in
the below table which will show which period the overall sum of aging
pertains to. I have used IF statements however I was unable to get this to
work due to the negative amounts.

1-30 Days 31-60 Days 61 - 90 Days
a. -2022.04
b. 19,443.04
c. 44.13

Please let me know if you have a solution for this.
:)

Leo

leonardoromero

Organization of Aging Report

After reviewing my posting, it appears that the space formats have been
removed making the data impossible to understand. If you hit reply you
should be able to see the data as I had intended it to be read.

"leonardoromero" wrote:

Good Afternoon,

I currently have an aging report with the below data:

1-30 Days 31-60 Days 61 - 90 Days Sum
a. -2491.02 100 368.98 -2022.04
b. -5,000 29443.04 -5,000 19,443.04
c. 10.18 5.00 28.95 44.13
d.

What I require is that for the greatest absolute value to be populated in
the below table which will show which period the overall sum of aging
pertains to. I have used IF statements however I was unable to get this to
work due to the negative amounts.

1-30 Days 31-60 Days 61 - 90 Days
a. -2022.04
b. 19,443.04
c. 44.13

Please let me know if you have a solution for this.
:)

Leo

dlw

Organization of Aging Report

excel has an absolute value function, instead of using B1, use =ABS(B1) etc.