-   -   Inserted photos disappearing on scrolling (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/146220-inserted-photos-disappearing-scrolling.html)

David

Inserted photos disappearing on scrolling

Hello,

I'm hoping someone might be able to assist me, I use an excel template as an
invoice, it has photos for the logo and I sometimes insert a photo into the
body of the invoice for the customer.
On my laptop for some strange reason all the photos disappear when you
scroll so they are off the screen, you can even make just half of them vanish
by scrolling.

It only happens on he laptop, on the PC the photos are there, the other
thing is, I can see the outline of the photos so if you move them to adjust
size or position, they re appear, until you scroll them out of the screen
again.

I'd be really gratefull if any expert out there can help me stop this
happening as its driving me mad.

David