-   -   Getting rid of the clipboard pane (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/146169-getting-rid-clipboard-pane.html)

Dannydoolittle

Getting rid of the clipboard pane

Everytime I copy something the clipboard pane shows up and then I have to
close it. Is there a setting somewhere that deactivates it? I still need to
copy/paste stuff, I just don't want the clipboard pane to pop up everytime I
copy something.

Gord Dibben

Getting rid of the clipboard pane

When clipboard pops up hit "Options" button at bottom of pane.

I have mine set for "show CB when CTRL + c is pressed twice"

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 09:55:00 -0700, Dannydoolittle
wrote:

Everytime I copy something the clipboard pane shows up and then I have to
close it. Is there a setting somewhere that deactivates it? I still need to
copy/paste stuff, I just don't want the clipboard pane to pop up everytime I
copy something.

Mike H

Getting rid of the clipboard pane

In the options dialog at the bottom of the clipboard pane set when you want
it to be visible.

Mike