-   -   Fit To Pages & page Breaks (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/146098-fit-pages-page-breaks.html)

Tony McGee

Fit To Pages & page Breaks

Hello all

In Excel (2003) I would like to in Page Setup, use a combination of "Fit To
Pages" (say 1 wide by 50 tall) & also have Excel use manual Page Breaks I
insert.

Excel allows me to insert the page breaks but it only seems to recognise
them wihn I go bakc to 100% (not fit to pages) mode.

Is it possible to combine these two print options?

Thanks
Tony McGee

JE McGimpsey

Fit To Pages & page Breaks

From XL Help ("Print to fit a fixed size or number of pages"):

Microsoft Excel ignores manual page breaks when you use the Fit to
option.