-   -   Selecting multiple rows (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/146070-selecting-multiple-rows.html)

Soheyl

Selecting multiple rows

Suppose I have a worksheet with 1200 rows. I wanna select only one row in
each ten rows, i.e. rows 1, 11, 21, 31, ..., and then copy them to another
worksheet.
How is this possible?

Barb Reinhardt

Selecting multiple rows

You could create a helper column and enter

=MOD(ROW(),10)

Then autofilter, select the appropriate rows and copy to the new sheet.