-   -   Forgot password to protected workbook (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/146050-forgot-password-protected-workbook.html)

Grd

Forgot password to protected workbook

Hi,

I'm in real trouble here. I was playing with protection to see what it would
do and I've locked myself out of the workbook.

Is there anyway of getting in. A special secret password.

Any help greatly appreciated

Thanks

Suzanne

FSt1

Forgot password to protected workbook

hi,
security in excel is not that great. there are 3rd party freeware packs that
will crack passwords

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/password.htm
http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/fileandvbapwords.html

here are two. do a google. you'll find more.

Regards
FSt1

"Grd" wrote:

Hi,

I'm in real trouble here. I was playing with protection to see what it would
do and I've locked myself out of the workbook.

Is there anyway of getting in. A special secret password.

Any help greatly appreciated

Thanks

Suzanne

Peo Sjoblom

Forgot password to protected workbook

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/removepwords.html

Peo Sjoblom

"Grd" wrote in message

I'm in real trouble here. I was playing with protection to see what it
would
do and I've locked myself out of the workbook.

Is there anyway of getting in. A special secret password.

Any help greatly appreciated

Thanks

Suzanne

Grd

Forgot password to protected workbook

What a relief.

I'll try these

Tx

"Grd" wrote:

Hi,

I'm in real trouble here. I was playing with protection to see what it would
do and I've locked myself out of the workbook.

Is there anyway of getting in. A special secret password.

Any help greatly appreciated

Thanks

Suzanne

Grd