-   -   How do I import and merge Excel data into a master project file? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/146000-how-do-i-import-merge-excel-data-into-master-project-file.html)

Sentry16

How do I import and merge Excel data into a master project file?

I would like to update a MS Project file that contains subprojects with MS
Excel data, e.g. Resource Name, Task, Actual Work, and Remaining Work.
Currently using MS Project and Excel 2003.