-   -   copy one sheet to other excel workbook (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/145980-copy-one-sheet-other-excel-workbook.html)

Narendra Boga[_2_]

copy one sheet to other excel workbook

hiii all..
I have one workbook with 5 sheets. I need to open one new excel workbook
with only one sheet that includes data from my existing workbook sheet 2.

pls help...

narendra

MartinW

copy one sheet to other excel workbook

Hi Narendra,

Have both workbooks open, right click on Sheet 2 tab in your first
workbook and select 'move or copy' , select your other workbook
from the pulldown menu, select move to end and then check 'create a copy'
and OK out.

HTH
Martin

"Narendra Boga" wrote in message
hiii all..
I have one workbook with 5 sheets. I need to open one new excel workbook
with only one sheet that includes data from my existing workbook sheet 2.

pls help...

narendra

Narendra Boga[_2_]

copy one sheet to other excel workbook

Thank You Martin.w

i done

"MartinW" wrote:

Hi Narendra,

Have both workbooks open, right click on Sheet 2 tab in your first
workbook and select 'move or copy' , select your other workbook
from the pulldown menu, select move to end and then check 'create a copy'
and OK out.

HTH
Martin

"Narendra Boga" wrote in message
hiii all..
I have one workbook with 5 sheets. I need to open one new excel workbook
with only one sheet that includes data from my existing workbook sheet 2.

pls help...

narendra

MartinW

copy one sheet to other excel workbook