-   -   Cell Change (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/14583-cell-change.html)

Mike

Cell Change

Is there any way to determine if a cell has changed? I can not figure out how
to create a base that would not move also. I have some real time quotes which
change all the time, and I want to determine when the high price has changed
and use conditional formating to highlight the fact that a new high was
reached.

thanks

CyberTaz

One option might be to use the ToolsTrack Changes feature |:)