-   -   Problems pasting images into Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/1457-problems-pasting-images-into-excel.html)

Wazooli

Problems pasting images into Excel

I am running into problems when I either paste an image or insert an image in
Excel. I get selection handles, but the image is blank. I can only see the
image if I:
1) save the document and close/reopen Excel, or
2) I move the selction handles a smidge.
I have only run into this problem when I switched over to Windows XP
Professional. I never had this issue when I was running Windows 2000
Professional.

P.S. The images I try to insert are 8-bit .tiff images generated in a 3rd
party scientific software package.

Frank Kabel

Hi
maybe
'Tools - Options - View' and check for 'Objects': 'Show all'

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Wazooli" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I am running into problems when I either paste an image or insert an

image in
Excel. I get selection handles, but the image is blank. I can only

see the
image if I:
1) save the document and close/reopen Excel, or
2) I move the selction handles a smidge.
I have only run into this problem when I switched over to Windows XP
Professional. I never had this issue when I was running Windows 2000
Professional.

P.S. The images I try to insert are 8-bit .tiff images generated in

a 3rd
party scientific software package.

Wazooli

Already checked that. I thought it was specific to tiff images, but it just
happened again when I cut and pasted from another program.