-   -   cannot save file - folder is read only (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/1456-cannot-save-file-folder-read-only.html)

BigDog

cannot save file - folder is read only

I upgraded to office 2003. Now my users are getting a folder is read only and
can't save new files to the network anymore. User rights are correct and the
folder isn't read only. The properties on the folder show read only ghousted
and I can't permenently clear it.

Frank Kabel

Hi
one idea:
clean your temp directory and reboot. See if this helps

--
Regards
Frank Kabel