-   -   How do I view the top of my worksheet? It disappeared. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/145502-how-do-i-view-top-my-worksheet-disappeared.html)

PDXT

How do I view the top of my worksheet? It disappeared.

The top of my worksheet has disappeared. I can't minimize it because the
minimize button is hidden behind the tool bar.

Gord Dibben

How do I view the top of my worksheet? It disappeared.

Try WindowArrangeHorizontal.

Should get the title bar to show up with the minimize button.

Drag it around and re-size.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP