-   -   label mail merge (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/145495-label-mail-merge.html)

bnc

label mail merge

I am doing an email merge and everything is going along fine. I selected
150 clients from a list of 300 names, using the Edit Recipients and putting
the checkbox in the names I want it to go to. I went thru the whole thing,
no problems, it was sending and I noticed it sent it to ALL 300, not the ones
(150) I had checkmarked. The option box that came up before I sent had 3
choices: "ALL" or "CURRENT" (meaning the one visible) or "From__ To__." I
selected ALL as I thought it would send to all checked, not ALL regardless.
How do you get it to only go to the ones checked, should I have chosen a
different option? I cannot do the From/To as the recipients are scattered
thruout the database. Thank you.