-   -   Paste and Insert (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/145480-paste-insert.html)

Schwimms

Paste and Insert

Ok, I created a formula that I have been asking about but now I have one
problem. Let me quickly explain the scenario. I have info that I punch in on
one sheet and it appears on another. Now all I want to do is make that info
stay so I can punch in more info. Also after it pastes I would like to insert
a new row. Can we do this????

-Schwimms

"you can only grab the world when you can reach it"
-Dr. James B. Chris

Gord Dibben

Paste and Insert

Would it help to share that formula with us?

Where do you do the "punching"?

In one cell or multiple cells?

By "stay" what do you mean?

Next new punch goes into cell below and next into cell below that and down the
column?

Where would you like to insert the new row?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP