-   -   Sum Product not good enough (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/145377-sum-product-not-good-enough.html)

uklout

Sum Product not good enough

I have a spread sheet that calculates the Number of times an order is raised
by Supplier, the qyt's returned are quantity of orders raised with the last
12 months, within last 6 months and within last 3 months.

The data is taken from a seperate work sheet that tracks the Supplier name
(Column A) and Date of order (Column E) amongst other detail not relevent to
this formula.

I am using sum product but have exceeded 1000 orders therfore the formula
has stopped working. How else can i do this. Sum Product seem to run very
slow anyway

Bob Phillips

Sum Product not good enough

What do you mean has stopped working? It is slow, gives a wrong result,
throws an error.

Show us the formula.

--
HTH