-   -   How do I set up a tickler file? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/14534-how-do-i-set-up-tickler-file.html)

moe3rd

How do I set up a tickler file?

I need to be able to set up a tickler file where I can enter a name and
discharge date then have the program automatically remind me to take an
action in 2 months. I am using office pro 2003.I would like to do this in
excel or outlook.

Ken Russell

Why not use Outlook's calendar function?

--
Ken Russell

Remove yourhat to reply by e-mail
..

"moe3rd" wrote in message
I need to be able to set up a tickler file where I can enter a name and
discharge date then have the program automatically remind me to take an
action in 2 months. I am using office pro 2003.I would like to do this in
excel or outlook.

bobf